Saturday, August 29, 2009

PICTURES

So our summer has been so much fun and I am so sad to see it go! I haven't really updated a lot of pictures so now is the time to do so! Our month of June was spent of me having Beauty and the Beast Performances, then in July we went to Lake Powell and a few very fun rodeos and Mckell's Birthday, August we spent the time working on our new house, I also went to the Tetons with my UV Mentor group! This was also our first summer married so that was also a bonus! Here are a lot of pictures of what we have done this summer!

Lake Powell
Mckell Cliff jumping, one time he jumped in his man-kini... I didn't have my camera when he did this, so you can just use your imagination....

Wake surfing!

Such a beautiful sunset and boy!

Mckell's Birthday
The Birthday Cake

Mckell thought our wedding cake was so boring because it was all ivory, so for his birthday I made him a very colorful cake!

He was so excited for his new riding gear, he just had to put it on!

At the Rodeo
This was a sheep hearding monkey that was the funniest thing I have ever seen! If you look closely you can see he is wearing chaps, a hat, and a button up shirt!
The Tetons!
This was our day that we spent in town.
Erin, Lindsay, me, and Amber
Karas, Kelsey, and Kilee

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Fun Pics! We just love you guys! :)