Sunday, August 30, 2009

One Year!

We did it! We made it one whole year! We were married on August 22, 2008 and I didn't know that time could fly so fast! I have loved this year with Mckell and I can't wait to live the rest of my life with him. For our anniversary, we went down to St. George and just relaxed before we got the school year going again. I forgot my camera and I was so bummed but I did get a few pictures on my phone but I can't figure out how to put them on the computer. We started our day off with going to the St George temple which I have never been in before and it was beautiful! We then just relaxed and did a little shopping and visiting to a couple of my friends down there, then we went to dinner at this delicious place called The Painted Pony. The food there was so yummy!! We have crab cakes, french onion souped served in an actual onion, ahi tuna (Mckell's favorite dish) and shark!! It was all so good! This was one of my favorite things we did all weekend. Here are a few pictures from our wedding since I never posted them before!





No comments: