Sunday, August 30, 2009

One Month!

We only have one more month on our house! I am so excited! Now that the dry wall is up I can picture how I want to decorate it better so I have been shopping around looking for home decor and paint! Here are a few pictures of what it looks like right now!


The living room

Our Bedroom

The walk in shower (This has been Mckell's little baby, if you notice
there are three heads, one on each wall and a rain head. It took the plumbers three
tries to get it the way Mckell wanted ha ha)


3 comments:

Unknown said...

i had no idea you guys were building a house! that's awesome. it looks super cute. i can't wait to see it when it's all done and decorated!

Jess said...

YEA! That is so exciting... I am stoked to see the finished project. I love all the pics, and that cake turned out so pretty!

Nikki said...

WAHOO!! We are so excited for you...I can't wait to see how you decorate too!