Tuesday, September 8, 2009

first comes love .... then comes marriage .... then comes a baby in a baby carriage

Ok so first thing, I'm NOT pregnant, I just like the little rhyme, but I found this website that will combine your pictures to make a picture of what your baby will look like! Haha and I feel kinda bad for my kids as you can see why... ENJOY!
Our Tiny Totty Boy


Our Precious Little Girl


The more I look at them the cuter they get but I wonder if they really will look like this, guess we will find out in 12 years ha ha!

5 comments:

Emily said...

Sari you can't go putting titles like that on your blog...you had me all excited!

Sav Gardiner said...

haha that website makes me laugh. we've had a picture of one up on our computer for like 6 months. and every time Rye's parents come over they get to look at their future grandkid. i've only had one cute one EVER.

Jess said...

HA HA HA... Seriously i agree with Emily... no more titles like that you little stinker!

Mckell and Sari Condie said...

Well i f I really was pregnant, you know I wouldn't tell you over the blog! I am more creative than that, and I want to see the reaction in real life!

Nikki said...

HAHAHAHA This is hilarious. Your little girl is especially pretty. ;)