Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Twitter


Since work has been so slow the past couple of days, I have been bored out of my mind, so I play online to keep myself busy. The other day I made a Twitter and I found it addicting!! When I first started using it, I thought it was kind of a dumb idea, but now that I know how to use it, I have fallen in love. Well maybe not love but it does give you something to do when you don't have anything else to do. All you do is just update your status, like facebook, and that is about it! You can only use up to 120 characters, so the "tweets" don't become monologues. Another thing I like about it is you can update your status from your phone. You can "follow" different people and even have their updates sent to your phone, which makes you feel pretty cool when you get a lot of text messages :) haha. Twitter is an easy and quick way to blog. It is fun to find your friends, except I don't know any one else who is on it, so if you have a Twitter, then let me know and I can start to follow you :) If you want to check out my page, it is www.twitter.com/sariannec.

1 comment:

Jess said...

you need to teach me how to tweat!