Thursday, May 14, 2009

Out of Shape




So I am currently rehearsing for Beauty and the Beast at the Scera Shell, and as much as I love getting back to performing, I'm debating if it is worth it? After every rehearsal, I become sore for doing nothing! Well it is from dancing but some of the rehearsals all I do is sway my arms back and forth and walk around. The most exhausting thing is a couple of kart-wheels! These experiences have made me realize how out of shape I am! I have decided that I am going to start running in the mornings.... We will see how well this works out, I might just have to start doing Wii fit instead. But I am not going to talk myself into giving up yet! But in the meantime if any of you would like to come see the show, it runs from Jume 5-20 and there are now shows on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. It is going to be amazing! The leads are so wonderful and I even get to do the splits (another reason I am so sore) lucky me :)!! Looks like my nights will be spent stretching for the next few weeks! I would love to see everyone there!

Enjoy some of my favorite pictures of Belle and the Beast!!

In EPCOT during the Garden Festival!

Beautiful Picture of Belle! My favorite Princess!!

4 comments:

Jess said...

you know we will be! Addie talks about going to see 'rella and beast' or going to 'disneyworld!' EVERY day!!! Oh and today she told me, 'sari gonna come over and dance with me okay?' She loves her Aunt Sar!

Jess said...

OH and you should run with me! I am doing a 5k next Sat.... I know you want to!

Sav Gardiner said...

Sari i didn't even know you had a blog!!! i haven't seen you in forever! you're so cute and i'm so glad you're loving married life!

Jessie said...

sari! i just found your blog, and thought i would say hi! hope married life is treating you well! looks like it is! :)