Monday, May 11, 2009

ON TO BIGGER AND BETTER THINGS


This week Mckell and I signed a contract to start building a new home! I am so excited and lucky to have a home of my very own. I never would've imagined to own a home at 21, but we have been very blessed to be able to start building a house. It is going to be in "Spanish Fark", sigh, which I never planned to live there in my entire life! But it is a great neighborhood with a new church right in our backyard, so I don't think it will be that bad. I just picked out the colors of the home and I can't wait to see how they will turn out. We are building with Bishop Homes and here is the picture of the house but we have changed it a little to make it fit what we want. It should be finished on August 6, which is when we have to move out of the apartment we are staying in now. We are praying that everything will go as planned so we don't end up homeless.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Wow Sari! How exciting for you guys...congratulations! We broke ground on our house almost a year ago exactly, and moved in on August 8. Funny coincidence, huh? Let me know if you need any tips during the whole process since I just went through all that myself. It's fun...enjoy it!

Jess said...

I am so excited for you guys! Sigh... it would be nice to know we were going to be here long enough to build a house! If we do, I think we will head your direction!

Olivia.Leta said...

Sari, I am glad you found our Blog. That is so exciting about your home. Congratulations!