Friday, May 8, 2009

Hair Color?!

I am going to be getting my hair done soon, and I am trying to grow it long but it is taking forever!! I am getting so bored of the same brown that I have had, so I need to add some change to my hair color to keep my from cutting it short. I need some advice on what you think I should do. I am liking the colors Miley Cyrus has had so these are the colors I am kinda thinking...

Keep it brown with a few highlights.


Do some red, brown, and blonde


Or go really dark brown?


What do you think? I am leaning towards just adding a little blonde highlights but I still like the other ideas so let me know what you think I should do?

2 comments:

Emily said...

Since it's getting warmer out I'd say brighten things up a bit...go for the top picture...the blonde highlights. Fun stuff!

Jess said...

I think the top pic too... but you know how I love highlights!