Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I Just Have to Post This!

Many of you have probably read this on my sister's blog but it is so funny that I have to post it too. Below you will see a conversation that my niece, Addie, has with her dad and it is a perfect follow up to my Bieber Fever post.

The other night the dinner conversation went something like this:

Addie: Daddy, I love you!

Dad: I love you too Addie.

Addie: Dad, do you know who else I love?
Dad: Who?

Addie: Justin Bieber

Dad: Really? What do you love about Justin Bieber?

Addie: Well, you know he has that blond hair that he shakes his head, kinda like this. (Addie shakes her head) I love that.
Dad: Oh I see

Addie: I think I will marry him.

Dad: Well you better make sure he knows that.

Addie: Oh he just knows.

She is such a character!! Ha ha I love this little girl!

3 comments:

Jess said...

So do I! What are you guys doing this weekend? We are bored.

McKinley {Haolepinos} said...

hahahahahah that is sooooooooooo funny. Where do they get this stuff from? How old is she by the way?

Nikki said...

hahaha. I love that kid! :) She is too smart for her own good.