Sunday, June 13, 2010

My Birthday!

My Birthday was on Saturday May 22 and I turned 22! 22 is my favorite number so this was a big year for me. I decided to have a little pool party and BBQ with my family in the afternoon. It was alot of fun and the weather was actually nice enough to get in the pool for a little bit. Mckell "surprised" me with a new camera!! But he really surprised me with a life vest of my very own. Whenever we go to Lake Powell I have to fight against 10 other girls to get the one vest that fits all of us. Because of this I started looking for a vest all to myself in February when I started getting Spring Fever but I haven't looked for any since. Mckell remembered this and also got me an awesome life vest that was designed just for me. Not really but it could've been, it is teal with gold on it. After the pool party, Mckell took me to Spark in Provo. I have been wanting to go try it out and it was pretty good. The menu was small so I got fancy Mac and Cheese and Mckell got salmon. But they did have yummy drinks! I would go there again but just for the drinks. The drink I got was a Shirley Temple and it had cotton candy in it!! So good! After dinner, some of my friends came over and watched a movie and had shakes by Mckell. It was an awesome birthday!!!
Mckell and I at Spark Restaurant


My Drink and Dinner

1 comment:

McKinley {Haolepinos} said...

Happy birthday! It seems like it was fun for you! I want to see this cute life vest! Knowing you, I bet it is so cute. Your house looks great. Congrats on your home, what a fun purchase!