Thursday, May 20, 2010

I am a Girl

So I recently found this video and I just love it! The song is so catchy and it just makes me feel happy! I wish I had all of their outfits and glasses. This is a show that Brooke White from American Idol (from the best season) and another girl, I think her name is Sammy started but you have to check it out! They call it The Girls with Glasses, so cute. It is such a great song and show!

I Am A Girl - The Girls With Glasses Theme Song from The Girls With Glasses on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

haha. Good movie, Sari. You are the girl who can do it all. :) I hear you had a heck of a vacation this week! Lucky!

Mrs. Nolan said...

Sari! I am excited because I recently started a blog for me and tyson. I started looking and I am finding all of these people that I would love to keep in touch with. I am adding your blog to my list. MIne is tysonandlohrennolan.blogspot.com. You guys look so happy and I hope things are going well. You'll have to let me know how the internship goes.