Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Photo Shoot


Last night, our brother-in-law's brother, Cam, took some pictures of Mckell for his picture portfolio and they turn out awesome! He was amazing, both the photographer and Mckell! The pictures turned out so cool! We weren't able to stay out there too long because of the weather, but because of this we got some crazy cool pictures. He looks like a lightning bolt in the sky. My husband is such a talented rider, I could never get the guts to even ride his motor bike by myself, let alone with him on it with me! I love watching him ride, as he would say, "He's got style!" I love him so much, but here are some of the pictures from the shoot!



I even got to help the photographer! I was helping him test the lights while I ate a delicious cookie!

5 comments:

Andrew and Jena said...

Thank you Sari!! :) So Nikki, Wes, Andrew, and I are coming to your play on friday! Woo hoo! I am excited :)

Olivia.Leta said...

Wow, those pictures are amazing! I love dirt biking, I just wish I was good enough to look like that :)

Nikki said...

HAHAHAHA! That is so sweet. Nice pics--seriously sports illustrated....especially with that cookie thing going on. :)

Jess said...

Those are REALLY cool!

Deanna said...

Hello! - I stumbled upon your blog through Wes and Nikki's...anyways, I guess I'm kindof Mic's Cousin??? So as I was reading your blog...skimming, looking at your darling pictures, I got to the post about your car in Rexburg. SO SAD!!! My husband is from Rexburg and we live in Idaho Falls, and there have been so many car break-ins!!! I was so sorry to hear you were one of them!

Anyhoo, darling blog. :) You two are a darling couple! Thanks for letting me take a peek at your blog!