Tuesday, June 23, 2009

It's All Over

For the past three months I have had such a busy schedule with rehearsals and then performances for Beauty and the Beast almost every night. On top of that I was a taking a math class, which kept me busy with lots of homework and tests. I hardly had any free time. But Saturday was our last performance and I just took my final today! The problem is now I have a little too much free time on my hands. I am just not sure what to do. . . I haven't had this much free time for over a year because of school and wedding plans during the breaks. So to get the most out of this lucky extra time that I have I made a list of things to do before school.
1. Read lots of books!
(I'm reading the Luxe Series right now and I am almost done with The Luxe, so if any of you have Rumors and would be willing to let me borrow it I would much appreciate it! Also if any of you have some good reads, let me know too!)
2. Sew my skirt that I have been dying to make and lots of other things to come my way
3. Go to Lake Powell-- I have been waiting all summer for this trip!
4. Finally cook fully home made dinners (If you have any good reciepes, let me know)
5. Finish a baby blanket that I bought almost a year ago to make
6. Plan fun get togethers with friends

As sad as I am to not be involves with Beauty and The Beast anymore, I am so glad (Mckell is too) that I have more time to spend with family and friends! Thanks to my wonderful husband who let me give a ton of my time to the show! I couldn't have done it without his support!

3 comments:

Jess said...

I Loved the show, I wish we could have come one more time! You were great! See you tomorrow!

April said...

I love your blog! You need to teach me to cutesify mine:) For sure keep me posted on any get togethers! I'm there!

Nikki said...

YES! I love that you have more free time because we love hanging out with you! Good to-do list.... I think Powell tops it though. ;) Can't wait to see ya down there!