Monday, May 25, 2009

Rascal Flatts


Mckell and I love love love Rascal Flatts! We think they are the greatest band on the planet! Our love basically started when we met. We first met in our Institute class, Mckell and I had a chance to become really good friends, after class he would always drive me to my class on the other side of campus and we would listent to Rascal Flatts. Well one days he said that he had Rascall Flatts tickets and he wondered if I would want to go with him, well I had already been asked by my "boyfriend" at the time so I said that I was already going. For the next few days he would ask me if I had told this boy that I was going with someone else but I wouldn't give. He soon gave up and asked someone else, but we were both excited to go to the concert. Well the week of theconcert rolled around and I broke up with my boyfriend and ended up not going to the concert at all, but did end up with a much better boyfriend/husband! Anyways Mckell said he would make it up to me and he did! In July 2008, He took me to Cheyenne, Whyoming for the frontier days to see Taylor Swift and Rascal Flatts! Our two very favorite country singers! We had a blast and when we heard the Rascal was coming again in February, we wanted to go so bad but our married budget would allow us. We were both sad but we got over it. Well the day of the concert came around and I get this phone call from Mckell's best friend, Ryan, who said he had two extra tickets to Rascal and wondered if we wanted to go! I said of course and called Mckell to tell him the good news, which was kinda bad news because he had to miss his class that night, but he was quickly over that! We got our cowboy gear on and drove up to the concert and had so much fun! Not to mention Jessica Simpson opened.Yay for Rascal Flatts!

No comments: