Sunday, May 24, 2009

Britni, it looks like my car window is rolled down.....


In January, my best friend Britni went up to Rexburg to see our other best friend's little baby Kennedy, which is the cutest thing! (I did manage to blog about that) Well we decided that I was going to drive up to her apartment in Taylorsville and park my car there, and then drive her car up to Rexburg. I got to Britni's apartment at 9am on Saturday and we go back to Taylorsville that Sunday at 5pm. When she drove up to my car, I noticed that there was no window in the drivers seat, and being as nieve as I am, I said, "Britni, it looks like my car window is rolled down." I was trying to think if I had rolled it down and forgot to roll it up, but when I got out of the car I saw that someone had broken my window and stolen my stereo!! I was so mad/scared/worried! So we called McKell and he said that everything would be alright and to call the police and he would take care of the rest. So I called the police and he filed a report and that is about how much the police helped us. So Britni, her husband Jesse, and I cleaned up the mess of glass and snow and taped the up the window with a grabage bag so I could drive home. The ride home was one of the scariest things of my life, not only could I not see out my window but it was snowing! No more like blizzarding! The fastest I got going was probably twenty, the roads were that bad. I got home and we figured everything out with the insurance and we only had to pay a small amount and we got a new upgraded stereo and a new dashboard. In the end it all turn out great! But it was something I never want to deal with again! I just don't have very good luck with cars! (First Mckell had to save my life in Spanish Fork when my car over heated, we hadn't even gone out on a date yet, then 10 days after we were married, I crashed my car and totalled it, but I did get one of my dream cars:) and then this! Good thing I have such a patient husband who is such a hard worker! Love him!)

2 comments:

Sav Gardiner said...

thats horrible... i would be soooo mad... except that you got a better one. but still. ugh Sari i'm mad FOR you!

Jess said...

Those pictures are so sad...