Thursday, March 11, 2010

That's Right

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
Free Disney Tickers

I get to visit the happiest place on earth!!! I am so lucky! I love Disney Parks with all my heart, heaven sakes I worked there! I have been having the worst Disney Withdrawals the past couple of months. Let me explain to you why I have been having these withdrawals. We will being in 2004.
2004- Disneyland with Acting Up!
2005- Disney World with MVHS Choir Tour
2006- Disneyland with Cheerleaders
2007- Disney World for 8 months straight
2008- (May) Disney World with Ambree
2008- (October) Disneyland with Mckell and his family (one of the funnest trips of my life in a DisneyPark)
2009- NOTHING!!
2010- April 30th - May 3 trip with UVU! And hopefully I can stay and get to play with my Nieces and Nephew!

I have been spoiled and conditioned! I am so used to going to Disney on a yearly basis if not more. Sadly, Mckell doesn't enjoy Disney as much as I do so he won't be coming with me on this trip (at least not at this point, still trying to talk him into it) but I don't want to wear him out just yet. We need to save some of his Disney Park capabilities for when we have kids. Luckily Mckell is letting me go without him (to his relief) so I can get my Disney fix for the next year. But I get to go on this trip with some of the best friends that I have made at school through the Mentor program and it is an early graduation present for me, I won't be graduating until next April but I will be teaching full time next year so I won't have the same school schedule. I have had a lot of past experiences and memories in California and Florida and I can't wait to make some more.

4 comments:

Lauren Billings said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lauren Billings said...

Sari! We're going that same week too! You should get Mckell to come, we could play in Disneyland!

Nikki said...

Oh man. I am oh so jealous. Can I fit in your backpack?

Cassandra Laine said...

Sari I live here now!! Come visit me in FLORIDA!!! So glad I found your blog! love you!!!!