Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Craft Night


So my friend, Jessica, from school has a monthly craft night. This month we made a countdown to Valentine's Day. You use a muffin tin and you make cute circles to put on top of each muffin hole with magnets. Well I spent 3 hours making 12 circles, cutting everything out by hand. (This is when a Cricut would've been useful.) I went home to put the magnets on and finish this project but the magnets I got weren't strong enough and the circles kept sliding off the muffin tin. I tried putting more magnets on but it didn't help! So I decided to make them fridge decorations. They still look cute but they don't really have a point anymore besides looking cute. So here are my 12 circles hanging on my fridge that I am pretty proud of!! I will admit it is nice to have something on my fridge! (I already took the creative arts class a few semesters ago so I don't have anymore fun art projects that I get to hang on my fridge. It looks boring most of the time.)

2 comments:

Sav Gardiner said...

I wanna make that! it looks dang cute! p.s. we need to play!

Jefferson and Kimberlyn said...

Hey lets for sure go out to dinner! I have been saving my applebees card for such an event! jeff and i are free most of the time so whenever you want we can make work! let me know... and very cute blog by the way its the first time I have seen it