Thursday, December 17, 2009

FINALLY!

I have never been more excited for a break from school! For some reason this semester I was not very motivated to get into a school routine which is very odd because I love learning and it is easy for me. So I had to always force myself into doing homework and readings. I mean I usually get excited to do homework - I know I am strange but I really do love some classes and so I love doing the homework and reading in them. And if i do the homework assignments I like first, I am already in homework mood so I can finish the others with little force. But this semester was completely different and more difficult for me, my favorite class was science and I never had homework in it and we would get to do fun experiments every week, never a lot of homework. So I am guessing the reason why I am so excited for the break is I don't have to make myself do homework anymore, I can just sit around and read any book that I choose. I also think that moving into a house during the middle of the semester didn't help much (pictures to come I promise.) and Yes I am FINALLY DONE! FINALLY!! But I do start back on January 6th and have a test on the 9th so I get to jump right into it, but good news - I now have only one year left before I graduate!! FINALLY!!Hopefully on December 30th, I will receive this letter!!!

No comments: