Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Officially Unemployed


As of May 16, 2009 I am no longer an employee of the most magical place on earth, Disney World. In January 2007, I moved out to Florida to live my dream of working for Disney. I lived out there for eight months and was a character performer in the parades and in the parks. I worked for so many different characters, it was so fun to get to know them and make kids dreams come true when they get to meet their favorite character. After those eight months, we have a year to go back and work again for us to keep our employee status, and that is exactly what I did. My friend I met out there, Ambree and I went to visit last May and worked my last shift at Disney World. I needed to go back out there and work this May to keep this status of employee and keep the benefits(one of them being free Disneyland passes) But as much as I wanted to go out there and work, I knew it wouldn't happen. Sadly I have to move on from that section of my life but luckily I made some great friends which makes the loss a little easier. I hope you all Have a Magical Day!

2 comments:

Jess said...

:(

Kate said...

:( is right! I ache to go back, especially with my lover now that I've got him! :) Cute blog! I saw your comment on Jessie McKinleys so I had to come say hello!