Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Christmas!

Even though Christmas was FOREVER ago I felt left out with not having a post about Christmas. This year was our very first Christmas together and it was so much fun! We spoiled each other!! McKell got a paintball gun and a lot of new clothes as well as Scene It Seinfeld edition which we played all of Christmas break. I got all new snow gear including a new yellow and zebra helmet, goggles, yellow snow pants, really cute coat, and the best of all.... THE warmest snowboots ever! They are made for -60 degree weather, I don't even have to wear socks (but I do becasue it would be gross if I didn't) We spent alot of our Christmas break snowmobiling and playing Hearts and Farkle which we are all addicted to now. Overall, Christmas and New Years were a blast and I hope there will be more fun to come with this new year!

No comments: